Grenfell Studios Limited (trading as Small Batch Web Design) respects your privacy and the confidentiality of your personal data and any content you choose to upload. The sole purpose of requesting personal data such as your email address and name is to enable us to provide services to you.
What information do we collect?
We may collect some or all of the following information:
- Personal Information – identifying information such as name and email address
- User Credentials – security information such as user id and password
- Payment Information – credit card details
- Uploaded content – content you choose to upload to our servers (e.g. logos and textual content for websites we create)
- Logs of usage – information about your usage of the system including navigation from page to page
- Feedback Information – information you provide to us, such as by completing a contact form online or by contacting us via email, post, telephone
How do we use Personal Information and for what purpose?
Your email address will be used to send you:
- Confirmation of any transaction you undertake on the Small Batch Web Design website
- Acknowledgement of any payments you make
- Copies of any emails sent to third parties by your instruction
- Responses to messages from you
- Important notices for you about service issues and faults
- Notices of Small Batch Web Design marketing initiatives or offers (if you have agreed to such communications)
Your name will be used to address you within any emails we send you.
Your name and email address together will be used to identify you as the originator of messages and content that you instruct Small Batch Web Design to send on your behalf (“certified email”). It is not possible to send anonymous email using this service.
Your telephone number may be used to contact you in relation to service issues, membership surveys, and marketing initiatives (if you have agreed to such communications).
You may choose to supply additional optional personal information such as your address, which may be used to further identify you as the possessor of content.
All communication will cease if you close your account which can be done at any time by selecting “Close Account” from the Accounts area of our website.
You may “opt-out” of receiving notices of Small Batch Web Design marketing initiatives or offers by sending an email to email@example.com with your user id in the subject line or by using the links provided in our communications emails.
How do we use User Credentials?
Your chosen user id and password will be used to authenticate your access to our secure website (note that your password is held in an encrypted form).
Your chosen security question and the answer you supply may be used to restore your access to Grenfell Studios if you have forgotten your password.
Your chosen security question and the answer you supply may be used to authenticate you when speaking to a Small Batch Web Design support representative on the phone.
How does Small Batch Web Design use Payment Information?
Your credit card details are used to make payments for any services Small Batch Web Design provides you.
Your permission for every such payment will be sought online, and will be given by clicking on a “Proceed with Payment” or similar button, unless you have previously authorised automatic renewals of your account (e.g. for payment of regular maintenance plans by automated payment system, or similar).
Any previously given authorisation for repeat payments may be revoked by you at any time.
Your credit card details are not retained by Small Batch Web Design. Instead, they are passed to our payments processor only for the purpose of facilitating authorised automatic renewals.
How does Small Batch Web Design use Uploaded Content?
The only uses for uploaded content are:
- To be stored on Small Batch Web Design servers for the provisioning of websites services for you.
- To forward such content to third parties via content-registered email according to your specific instructions. Such content may be archived to facilitate re-sending. The Digital Fingerprint of such content and the covering text of each forwarded message are retained indefinitely for records purposes.
How does Small Batch Web Design utilise usage data logs?
To provide you with historical information on your usage of the system.
Small Batch Web Design uses aggregated and specific log data to enable us to better understand our clients’ requirements and interests and thereby to improve the service and the content of the website to better serve our clients and/or to attract new clients.
How does Small Batch Web Design use Feedback Information?
This information is used for the purposes of reviewing this feedback and improving the Small Batch Web Design services and websites. You are at no time under any obligation to provide any such data.
To whom does Small Batch Web Design transfer your personal information?
Except as provided below, Small Batch Web Design shall not sell, rent, trade or otherwise transfer any Personal and/or Uploaded content to any third party without your explicit permission, unless it is obliged to do so under applicable laws or by order of the competent authorities.
Your credit card may be passed to our payments processor only for the purpose of facilitating authorised payments.
What are cookies and how does Small Batch Web Design use them?
How far does Small Batch Web Design responsibility extend?
How does Small Batch Web Design protect your personal information?
Small Batch Web Design takes appropriate operational and technical measures to protect the information it collects. The databases containing such information can only be accessed by authorised employees of Small Batch Web Design or approved service providers who need to have access to these databases in order to be able to fulfil their given duties. Such access is subject to ‘two factor authentication’.
Yes. This policy may change from time to time to comply with legal requirements, to improve services to our users, or to heighten privacy and confidentiality. The latest version of this policy is published on this website.
What rights do you have and how can you contact Small Batch Web Design?
If you would like to exercise your right to view, correct, complete or remove your Personal Information, please contact Small Batch Web Design at firstname.lastname@example.org
Within a reasonable period of time and upon verification of your identity, email@example.com will fulfil your request, provided firstname.lastname@example.org will not act contrary to applicable legislation by doing so.
How long is your information kept by Small Batch Web Design?
Small Batch Web Design will retain your information for as long as is necessary to:
- perform its services;
- invoice the provision of its services;
- satisfy relevant laws in relation to proving the validity of invoices;
- comply with applicable legislation, regulatory requests and relevant orders from competent courts;
- enforce its Terms and Conditions.
This Policy was last revised on January 14, 2022